Sunday, March 8, 2015

Second Chance: Kamika Fone's Ebook on the 'Sexiest California Felon' Made Possible by a Stockton Police Mug Shot


Jeremy Meeks' female fans are praying for him. They are hoping that he will get out quickly enough to become a model and actor. Kamika Fone is one of the fans who wish him well. She is praying for the married father of two to be able to work and provide for his family in a legal way.

Purchase Kamika Fone's ebook on Jeremy Meeks from Amazon.com

Kamika Fone wrote a nice ebook about the man that women from all over the world have been swooning over. She wanted to show that felons can have a second chance. For Jeremy Weeks who stated that he had accepted Jesus 7 years ago, God has finally answered his prayer. In this ebook, Kamika wants to show that Jeremy never thought that people would ever be interested in him. He was surprised to find out that female fans were interested in him.

Review:

"Jeremy Meeks's About-Face: "This about-face, I owe it to myself. I owe it to the judge and lawyers who saw potential in me. I owe it to my family. I owe it to my wife. I also owe it to everyone who believes in me. I owe it to all the people who have stood by me. Most importantly, I owe it to my mother, Katherine Angier, who is watching my kids. I owe it to my brother who will see an example of change in me. I owe it to my 2 children who, I want to assure, will not make the same mistakes I made growing up. I will change for good once I do my time in the hole. "

"Jeremy Meeks To Go Legit As Hot Super Model, Actor, and Family Man After Time in Federal Prison" is an ebook that tells the story of the sexiest felon of California who has reached fame thanks to Stockton Police Department mug shot posted on Facebook. It's the story of Jeremy Meeks whose ice-blue eyes attract women from all over the world. “This about-face, I owe it to myself. I owe it to the judge and lawyers who saw potential in me. I owe it to my family. I owe it to my wife. I also owe it to everyone who believes in me. I owe it to all the people who have stood by me. Most importantly, I owe it to my mother, Katherine Angier, who is watching my kids. I owe it to my brother who will see an example of change in me. I owe it to my 2 children who, I want to assure, will not make the same mistakes I made growing up. I will change for good once I do my time in the hole. " Content: 1. Meeks’ About-face: Time for a complete change, Tired of being locked up with Ice-blue Eyes 2. Owing Change of Lifestyle to family, wife, female fans, kids, and business partners, Movies and Modeling Agencies, High-end Fashion Houses from Versace, Calvin Klein to Armani etc. 3. Suffering for being nice, sexy and good-looking – Black Males and the Issues of Race in America 4. Males’ Beauty: What Women Want Now, Self-respect, Standards, Female Fans’ Prayers, Gifts and Comments 5. What does the future hold for Jeremy Meeks? 6. From the Streets and Jailhouse to the Big Screen near You, Netflix etc. Coming up soon! 7. How to get out of the gang lifestyle and stay out: The past with the Northern Crips gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my ebooks that you have read below. Please keep all entries free of foul or graphic language.